One Call Does it All.
TriStar Transfer Center offers local healthcare providers a single point of access to quickly and effectively facilitate the transfer of patients to a TriStar Health facility.
Some of our specialties include:
- Women's Services/Neonatology
- And Many More!
- Coordinates the logisitics of the patient transfer and admission 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Staffed by all RNs with more than five years of ED/CCU/ICU experience.
- Streamlines the patient transfer and admission process, saving time to provide patients the highest level of quality care.
- Clinically matches the needs of the patient to the nearest facility within the Nashville market.
- Ability to obtain regular updates regarding a patient’s condition to ensure continuity of care once the patient returns to their local healthcare provider.
Information Needed for a Patient Transfer:
Patient Date of Birth
Patient Social Security Number
Transfer Type (ED, IP, OP, MD Office)
Transfer Priority (Emergent, Non-Emergent, Urgent)
Patient Stability at Time of Transfer
Reason for Transfer (Higher level of care, MD Request, Patient Request, Referring Facility Capacity/Capacity, etc...)
Clinical Information for Patient
Active Treatment Modalities/Alerts
Call Back Telephone Number
Transportation Type Needed
Who will contact Transport Service